High Performance 802.11ac Access Point with Dual-5 GHz Support
- The Aruba 340 Series Access Points delivers the highest-performing 802.11ac Wave 2 Access Point in the Aruba portfolio and adds the radio isolation and software configurability to support simultaneous operation of dual-5 GHz radios for extreme density or extreme performance needs.
- Software configurable to operate in either dual-5GHz mode or dual-band mode (one 5GHz radio, one 2.4 GHz radio).
802.3bz Multi-gigabit Ethernet Uplink With Hitless POE Failover
- The Aruba 340 Series Access Points increase throughput with one 802.3bz compliant 2.5GBASE-T SmartRate Ethernet uplink and a secondary 1GBASE-T uplink with hitless POE failover between the two uplinks. The uplinks can also be configured for link aggregation to improve performance.
- The hitless POE failover between the two uplink ports is ideal for environments where wireless is critical to the business (e.g. healthcare, retail).
Includes Support for 802.11ac Wave 2 with 4×4:4SS, 160MHz, and MU-MIMO
- The Aruba 340 Series Access Points support 802.11ac with Wave 2 features including 4×4:4SS and up to 160 MHz channel bandwidth.
- The radios support transmissions in Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) and Single-User MIMO (SU-MIMO) operating modes.
Includes an Integrated BLE Beacon For Location Services and Asset Tracking
- The Aruba 340 Series Access Points have an integrated Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) beacon to enable Aruba location services such as beacon management, location notifications and navigation.
- The integration of a BLE beacon enables businesses to leverage mobile context to develop applications that deliver an enhanced user experience and increase the value of the network infrastructure.
- Dual-5GHz radios.
- Multi-gigabit SmartRate Ethernet uplink (802.3bz).
- 4×4:4SS SU-MIMO and MU-MIMO operation, channel bandwidth up to 160 MHz.
- Unified AP (supporting ArubaOS and InstantOS modes).
- Integrated Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) beacon.
- Hitless POE failover between uplink Ethernet ports.