Abundant L2 and L2+ Features
T1600G-28TS supports a complete lineup of L2 features, including IGMP Snooping/ MLD Snooping, 802.1Q/MAC/ Protocol VLAN, STP/RSTP/MSTP, Link Aggregation Group(LAG), Port Isolation, Port Mirroring, and 802.3x Flow control function. IGMP Snooping ensures the multicast stream be forwarded intelligently to the appropriate subscribers by the switch, while IGMP Throttling & Filtering restricts each subscriber on a certain level to prevent unauthorized multicast access. Besides, T1600G-28TS also supports L2+ features like static routing. It is a simple way to provide segmentation of the network with internal routing through the switch and helps network traffic to be more efficient.
Advanced QoS Features
To integrate voice, data and video service on one network, the switch applies abundant QoS policies. Administrator can designate the priority of the traffic based on a variety of functions including Port Priority, 802.1P Priority and DSCP Priority, which can ensure that voice and video are always clear, smooth and jitter free. In conjunction with the Voice VLAN that the switch supports, Voice Applications will perform better and smoother.
T1600G-28TS supports comprehensive IPv6 features including IPv6 management, ACL, QoS and MLD Snooping, all of these features help to ensure a smooth migration to IPv6-based network without changing switches in the future.
Enterprise Level Management Features
- Gigabit Ethernet connections on all ports provide full speed of data transferring
- L2+ Feature——Static Routing, helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources
- Integrated security strategy including 802.1Q VLAN, Port Security and Storm control help protect LAN area investment
- L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping optimize voice and video applications
- IPv6 support with dual IPv4/IPv6 stack, MLD snooping, IPv6 neighbor discovery
- WEB/CLI managed modes, SNMP, RMON and Dual Image bring abundant management features