FULL PROTECTION OF YOUR BUSINESS DATA WITH INSTANT VPN & INTEGRATED FIREWALL
- One-step Instant VPN for business protection and remote or site-to-site secure access (Remote VPN available with Windows clients only)
- Easy setup, configuration and instant VPN connectivity from the NETGEAR Insight app or Cloud Portal
- Stateful Packet Inspection Firewall and easy rule setting for instant protection against intrusion
- Router setup (DHCP, NAT rules, DMZ ports) from the Insight app or Cloud Portal
- Full routing capabilities with DHCP, NAT, PPTP, L2TP
- VPN Business Router with InterVLAN routing, Support for QoS and 802.1q VLANs (256)
- VLAN in VLAN support (QinQ) for private VLAN tagging in ISP network for an additional layer of isolation and security
- VPN with SSL Encryption (DES, 3DES, AES)
REMOTE MONITORING AND MANAGEMENT FROM NETGEAR INSIGHT
The Insight Instant VPN Router is fully monitored and managed through NETGEAR Insight either locally or remotely.
NETGEAR Insight provides:
- The VPN Router hardware status, temperature, port speeds, CPU load, memory utilization
- The VPN connection status – connected/disconnected, number of connected users, method of authentication, current traffic, visited destination from guest portal, sites connected (for site-to-site VPN), volume of data exchanged
- Firewall rule configuration and update, NAT traversal, port forwarding, FTP
One-step Instant VPN – Remote or site-to-site
With the Insight Instant VPN Router and NETGEAR Insight app or Cloud Portal, any business, big or small, tech savvy or not, can create a secure VPN in an instant. With the Instant VPN option in Insight, business employees can set up a VPN in one simple step either from their home to the office or from a business site to another (Remote VPN available for Windows clients only). Their data and their business is protected in an instant. It also allows them to rapidly access any file or device located in the office as if they were there, making collaboration easier and preventing data duplication on all sites.
Full Business protection with integrated firewall
The Insight Instant VPN Router also adds a layer of protection with the inclusion of a firewall. The firewall prevents any unauthorized access to the network and will monitor the communications between the business network and the outside world according to internal rules. It will also warn of any malicious connection attempt. The Firewall rules can easily be set up in the Insight app or Cloud Portal to get you started intantly.