JetStream T2500G-10MPS from TP-Link is a layer 2 managed switch equipped with 8 gigabit RJ45 ports and 2 SFP slots. All RJ45 Ports support the 802.3af/at (PoE+) standard, supplying total PoE power of 116W.
With abundant layer 2 management features supported, the T2500G-10MPS is capable of delivering high throughput to even the most demanding edge-of-network workgroups, while in small networks it can act as a backbone for gigabit switches and high-speed servers. 2 SFP slots provide greater network flexibility.
The T2500G-10MPS is designed exclusively for the networking needs of growing businesses, with an extensive suite of management and security features available. These devices are cost-effective for small and medium-sized businesses, providing ideal solutions for a variety of network scenarios.
IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant Power over Ethernet
The 8 IEEE 802.3af/at-compliant PoE ports and 116W total supply provide ample power to wireless access points, surveillance cameras, IP phones and other PoE supported devices. Compact and flexible, the T2500G-10MPS is ideal for the deployment of wireless access points or IP-based network surveillance cameras.
Abundant L2 Features
Advanced QoS Features
To handle voice, data and video services on one network, T2500G-10MPS employs advanced QoS policies. Administrators can designate the priority of traffic through a variety of functions including Port Priority, 802.1p Priority and DSCP Priority to deliver crystal clear voice calls and jitter-fee video streams. A specialized Voice VLAN is provided to exclusively serve voice applications.
Enterprise Level Management Features
- Features 8 PoE+ ports compliant with 802.3af/at, 116W total PoE power output and an array of PoE management options
- Gigabit Ethernet connections on all ports for fast data transfer speeds
- Selectable RJ45 console port and Micro-USB console port
- Advanced security features including IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm Control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X and Radius Authentication
- L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping optimize voice and video applications
- Web/CLI managed modes, SNMP, RMON and Dual Image provide abundant management features