The EN-9320SFP+ is a 10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ PCI Express Server Adapter designed for the high-speed PCI Express bus architecture. This meets the high-performance requirements such as large file transfers and HD video editing, which utilizes high-performance shared storage system to have improved server efficiency and network performance.
Combining the EN-9320SFP+ with SFP+ modules (Edimax MG-10G Series), your system is offered greater flexibility in optional fiber distances, and superior performance in fast and reliable 10Gbps network access that eliminates existing bottlenecks in current 32 and 64-bit PCI bus architectures. The EN-9320SFP+ is an ideal addition to your server or workstation to complement the requirements of low latency, high bandwidth, and low CPU overhead.
- PCI Express rev. 2.0 Specification x4 interface
- Converts a PCIe slot into an SFP+ fiber slot
- Compatible with standard SFP+ modules
- 16K jumbo frames
- IP, TCP, UDP checksum offloading
- Reduced CPU utilization and improved through
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN ID tagging and IEEE 802.1q QoS
- Low profile bracket included