Get exceptional performance, faster connection, and wider coverage on your mobile devices. The WAP571 access point has built-in controller software for managing multiple access points. Its intuitive web-bases configuration allows you to set it up in just minutes.
The Cisco WAP571 access point offers:
- Concurrent dual-band radio support up to 1.3 Mbps on a 5.0-Ghz radio, and 600 Mbps on a 2.4-Ghz radio to make the most of capacity and coverage
- 3×3 MIMO with three spatial streams on both 5.0 GHz and 2.4 GHz allows for maximum performance
- Single Point Setup, a controller-less technology, simplifies the deployment and management of multiple access points, without requiring additional hardware
- A two-Gigabit Ethernet LAN interface can enable a high-speed uplink to the wired network and also link aggregation support to increase the overall bandwidth between the two ports
- A captive portal facilitates highly secure, customized guest access with multiple rights and roles