TP-Link JetStream Gigabit Smart Switch T1500G-10MPS is equipped with 8 gigabit RJ45 ports and 2 SFP slots, all RJ45 Ports support the 802.3af/at (PoE+) standard with total PoE power budget of 116W and useful PoE power management features. The switch provides high performance, enterprise-level QoS, useful security strategies and rich layer 2 management features.
TP-Link’s JetStream Gigabit Smart Switch T1500G-10MPS is especially designed for the small and medium business networks that require efficient network management. T1500G-10MPS comes with a comprehensive set of features, such as Link Aggregation Group, 802.1Q VLAN, Access Control Lists (ACL), Quality of Service (QoS L2 to L4), Storm Control and IGMP Snooping to provide a small or medium-sized business with a network that is geared for growth while ensuring performance and reliability. What’s more, its easy-to-use web management interface means faster setup and configuration with less downtime, providing the ideal solution for your business network.
IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant Power over Ethernet
The T1500G-10MPS supports 8 ports of IEEE 802.3af/at-compliant PoE and has a total power supply of 116W to power any 802.3af/at-compliant power device. It’s an efficient and cost-effective choice to work with wireless access points, surveillance cameras, IP phones and other PoE supported devices, while getting rid of cables or power lines running around. Compact and flexible, the T1500G-10MPS is ideal to flexibly use PoE to deploy wireless access points or IP-based network surveillance cameras for projects or small business networks.
Advanced QoS features
Abundant Layer 2 features
Enterprise Level Management Features
- Features 8 802.3af/at compliant PoE+ ports, with total PoE power budget of 116W and useful PoE power management features
- Gigabit Ethernet connections on all ports provide full speed of data transferring
- Advanced security features include IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm Control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X, and Radius Authentication
- L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping optimize voice and video applications
- WEB/CLI managed modes, SNMP, RMON bring abundant management features
- Dual Firmware Image improves reliability and up-time of your network