The USW-16-POE is a configurable Gigabit Layer 2 switch with sixteen Gigabit Ethernet ports including eight auto-sensing 802.3at PoE+ ports, and two SFP ports. It provides Gigabit PoE links to your RJ45 Ethernet devices and Gigabit fiber uplink options to your enterprise network. The USW-16-POE features a 1.3″ touch LCM to provide status information. With a depth of 7.9″, the compact fanless design can be easily installed in a SOHO rack cabinet.
Managed and configured by the UniFi Network Controller with UniFi mobile app support, the USW-16-POE offers an extensive suite of advanced Layer 2 switching protocols and features, including operation mode (switching, mirroring, or aggregate) per port. The UniFi Network Controller and mobile app allow admins to configure and monitor virtually all of the switch features in a graphical user interface from anywhere.
Managed by UniFi Network Controller version: 5.11.27 or higher
- Manage your networks from a single interface.
- Enjoy intuitive configuration options, as well as robust device control and monitoring.
- Upgrade device firmware remotely.
- Easily manage network users and guests.
- Personalize the design, architecture, and privacy of guest hotspots.