Utilizing InnerFeed technology, the new airGrid® M HP Series from Ubiquiti Networks represents the latest evolution of outdoor wireless broadband devices. The revolutionary InnerFeed technology integrates the entire radio system into the feedhorn of the antenna. airGrid M combines Ubiquiti’s InnerFeed and airMAX® (TDMA protocol) technologies to create a simple, yet extremely powerful and robust wireless CPE (Customer Premises Equipment). Complete antenna and radio system integration provides affordable cost/performance solutions to the wireless broadband industry. airGrid M operates in the worldwide, license‑free frequency range of either 2 GHz or 5 GHz, and features breakthrough performance of up to 100+ Mbps in real outdoor throughput and incredible range of up to 30+ km. The low-cost, high‑performance,
robust “all-in-one” design and light weight of airGrid M make it versatile and ideal in several different applications.
Integrated airMAX Technology
Unlike standard Wi-Fi protocol, the exclusive Ubiquiti Networks® airMAX Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated
time slots managed by an intelligent AP controller. This “time slot” method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximizes airtime efficiency. Compared to other systems in its class, the airGrid M delivers superior performance in reduced latency, throughput, and scalability.
• Intelligent QoS Priority is given to voice/video for seamless access.
• Scalability High capacity and scalability.
• Long Distance Capable of high‑speed, 30+ km links.
Easy, No-Tool Assembly
With its updated mechanical design, assembling and disassembling the airGrid M is literally a snap. No tools are required. You simply snap the feed, antenna, mounting bracket and rear housing together for a secure, solid assembly.
- AirGrid M5: Next-Gen 5GHz CPE Technology – Feed technology, the new AirGrid M HI POWER Series represents the evolution of outdoor broadband wireless device Complete antenna and radio system integration provides revolutionary cost/performance solutions to the Worldwide Broadband Industry.
- Robust and Simple Product Design. Can be oriented to use either vertical or horizontal polarization.
- Mechanical design provides complete weatherproof performance.
- Grid products utilize Ubiquiti’s revolutionary AirMax TDMA protocol enabling scalable, carrier-class Pt – Control application allows operators to centrally manage 100’s of devices.