For local connections, a 10G PCIe adapter helps build a lightning fast transport channel between a central server and other working machines in your local network. Local data transmissions will be a breeze for you as you handle bandwidth-intensive tasks easily at your home or office.
10GBase-T is backwards compatible with multiple data rates, including 10 Gbps, 5 Gbps, 2.5 Gbps, 1 Gbps, and 100 Mbps Base-T connectivity. The 10G Ethernet port automatically negotiates between higher and lower speed connections, allowing you to upgrade to 10G networking smoothly.
Quality of Service technology ensures enough bandwidth and avoids network congestion for PC gaming. It delivers prioritized performance for gamers.
- 10 Gbps Networking – Combined with the latest 10GBase-T Technology, TX401 delivers extreme speeds of up to 10 Gbps, which is 10× faster than typical Gigabit adapters, guaranteeing smooth data transmissions for both internet access and local data transmissions.†
- Versatile Compatibility – With extreme speed and ultra-low latency, 10GBase-T is backwards compatible with Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet, automatically negotiating between higher and lower speed connections.
- CAT6A Ethernet Cable – To maximize TX401’s performance, a 1.5 m CAT6A Ethernet Cable is included—rated for up to 10 Gbps while a regular cable is only rated for 1 Gbps.
- Low-Profile and Full-Height Brackets – In addition to the standard bracket, a low-profile bracket is provided for mini tower computer cases. Customized options give you the flexibility to find a bracket that perfectly fits your board design.
- Comprehensive System Support – Fully compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7, Windows Servers 2019/2016/2012 R2, and Linux to meet your diverse operating system needs.