Ideal for IP Surveillance—Up to 250 m Transmission
With extend mode, the PoE transmission distance reaches up to 250 m**—perfect for IP Camera deployment in large areas.
**The speed of the ports in extend mode will downgrade to 10 Mbps. The actual transmission distance may vary due to power consumption of PoE-powered devices or the cable quality and type.
Ideal for IP Surveillance Higher Performance and Security
Priority Mode and Isolation Mode make surveillance smoother and safer.
Priority Video Quality Guaranteed
Quality of sensitive applications like video monitoring in critical business areas is guaranteed by offering higher priority options for ports 1–8 when one-touch Priority Mode is on.
One-Click Traffic Separation for Ports 1-16
With one click, Isolation Mode easily divides traffic for ports 1–16 to avoid snooping and tampering. This enables the switch to isolate broadcast storm, improving LAN security and data transmission.
Smooth HD Video Monitoring
2× gigabit RJ45 ports and 2× combo gigabit SFP ports ensure smooth streaming even when 16× HD IP cameras work simultaneously.
Intelligent Power Management to Prevent Power Overload
When your total power consumption exceeds 250 W, Intelligent Power Management automatically cuts lower priority ports’ power to ensure high-priority ports’ power supply. This protects the device from power overload operation. It also automatically detects the required PoE power for your device and protects your non-PoE equipment from being damaged.
- 16× PoE+ 10/100 Mbps RJ45 ports, 2× Gigabit RJ45 ports, and 2× combo Gigabit SFP slots.
- High PoE power budget with up to 30 W for each PoE port and 250 W for all PoE ports.*
- Up to 250 m data and power transmission under extend mode specially designed for surveillance system.**
- Priority mode for ports 1–8 to guarantees the quality of sensitive applications like video monitor.
- Isolation Mode allows one-click client traffic separation for higher security and performance.
- Easy to use, with no configuration and installation needed.