TP-Link EAP265 HD Professional AC1750 WiFi Solution for High-Density Environments AC1750 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point .Connect More Devices in Dense Environments With enterprise-class performance, EAP265 HD is designed to meet the challenging goal of increased capacity by up to 3 times in dense environments compared to standard AC EAP without high-density capability. MU-MIMO and professional antennas help to deliver reliable WiFi to more devices simultaneously, leveraging multi-user experience like never before.
- Fast Dual-Band Wi-Fi: Simultaneous 450 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 1300 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 1750 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds.†
- High-Density Connectivity: MU-MIMO, Load Balance, and professional antennas improve capacity in high-density environments to connect more devices simultaneously.
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Supports Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)‡, Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Seamless Roaming: Even video streams and voice calls are unaffected as users move between locations.§
- PoE Support: Supports both standard 802.3af/at and Passive PoE (PoE adapter included) for flexible installations.
- Secure Guest Network: Along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies.