The smallest outdoor series model – a fully featured wireless RouterBOARD powered by RouterOS. Weatherproof, durable and ready to use. It has one 10/100 Ethernet port with PoE support and a built in wireless radio. It has software selectable 2 or 5GHz wireless mode, and high 500mW output power!
With the Nv2 TDMA technology, up to 125Mbit aggregate throughput is possible! It has a built-in N-male connector, and pole attachment points, so you can attach it to an antenna directly, or use a standard antenna cable. LED signal indicators make it easy to install and align.
The Groove runs RouterOS with all it’s features.
MikroTik Groove 52HPn Specifications:
• CPU: AR9342 600MHz
• RAM: 64MB
• Flash: 16MB SPI
• Connector: N-male
• Ethernet: (1) 10/100 Mbit/s Fast Ethernet port with Auto-MDI/X, L2MTU up to 2030
• Wireless: 5.875GHz or 2.4GHz (software selectable)
• Extras: Reset switch, beeper, voltage monitor, temperature monitor
• Power: Passive 9-30V PoE only. 16KV ESD protection on RF port. Up to 0.19A at 24V (4.56W)
• Dimensions: 6.96 x 1.73 x 1.73 inches (177 x 44 x 44mm)
• Operating Temperature: -22°F to 158°F (-30°C to 70°C)
• Router OS: Level 3 license
(1) MikroTik Groove 52HPn
(1) 24V power adapter
(1) PoE Injector
(2) Mounting straps