In a world of expanding enterprises and growing virtualization, cloud-based services and applications, like VoIP, HD streaming video, and IP surveillance, SMB networks need to evolve beyond simple reliability to provide increased scalability, higher bandwidth, and enhanced performance. TP-LINK’s new T1700 Series 10G Smart Switches represent an ideal solution that meets these requirements. The series includes the T1700X-16TS Full 10-Gigabit Smart Switch and the T1700G-28TQ Gigabit Stackable Smart Switch with 10G Uplink, which both provide high levels of performance, scalability, and cost-effectiveness that SMBs require from their 10G networking solutions.
With True Physical Stacking Technology, up to six T1700G-28TQ units can be stacked with a single IP address.
This provides enhanced scalability, simple management, and increased redundancy for high-density deployment. It also supports efficient network expansion in the future.
Fanless Design for Silent Operation
The T1700G-28TQ utilizes a fanless design, which reduces the amount of ambient noise in your office. Removing the fan also reduces power consumption and helps you build a more cost-effective network.
L2+ Static Routing
Simple network segmentation, with internal routing through the switch, allows devices in different VLANs/subnets to communicate with each other and makes the flow of network traffic more efficient.
Abundant L2 Features
T1700 Series devices are equipped with a full lineup of L2 features that meet your current and future needs for unified networking and mobility.
Link Aggregation Group (LAG)
IGMP & MLD Snooping
Robust Security Strategies
Support for numerous security strategies allow you to create a secure, unified network by preventing unauthorized access, external attacks, and malware infiltration.
Access Control List (ACL)
Comprehensive QoS Features
Advanced controls provide optimized network performance and efficient delivery of time-sensitive traffic.
Port-Based or 802.1p-Based Prioritization
Layer 3-Based (DSCP) Prioritization
The T1700 Series offers comprehensive IPv6 features, including IPv6 management, Static Routing, ACL, and QoS2, which ease the transition to an IPv6-based network and protect the value of your investment.
Dual image firmware reduces downtime when the firmware is being updated. The backup image will also be activated in the event that any error occurs on the active image.
- True physical stacking supports up to 6 units and 40Gbps bi-directional bandwidth for high scalability and efficient redundancy
- 10G SFP+ ports for stacking and/or uplink, providing support for high-bandwidth applications for congestion relief and smooth data delivery
- L2+ feature, Static Routing help route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources
- Advanced security features include IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm Control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X, and Radius Authentication
- IPv6 support provides dual IPv4/IPv6 stacking, MLD snooping, and IPv6 neighbor discovery
- WEB/CLI managed modes, SNMP, RMON, and Dual Image enhance management