The MikroTik hap ac is a super small dual concurrent access point, providing 2.4 and 5GHz WiFi coverage at the same time. You can power it from the power jack with the included power adapter or with passive PoE from a PoE injector (not included). The hap ac provides PoE output on port 5, which can power other PoE capable devices with the same voltage applied to the unit.
The hAP ac is equipped with a powerful 720MHz CPU, 128MB RAM, triple chain 2.4GHz / 5GHz on board wireless, five Gigabit Ethernet ports and a RouterOS L4 license. It comes pre-configured, so you can plug in the Ethernet cable, power it on, and start using your MikroTik network.
- It is a dual band device with Gigabit ports that allow the full advantages of 802.11ac technology speed, while maintaining compatibility with legacy devices in 2GHz 802.11 b/g/n and 5GHz a/n modes
- The omnidirectional antennas allow to mount the hAP ac in any location, and the high power transmitter will ensure good coverage for the mobile devices in your home, office or public location
- Other helpful features include a USB port for attaching extra storage or a 3G/4G modem, PoE output on the last Ethernet port, to power other RouterBOARD devices without needing an extra power adapter and an SFP cage, for connecting active or passive
- 720 MHz CPU nominal frequency, 128 MB RAM, 16 MB storage
- RB962UiGS-5HacT2HnT-US (USA) is factory locked for 2412-2462MHz, 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed