FreeBSD, Linux , VMWare ESXi, Win-server2012 R2/ Win-server2008 R2.
One available PCI Express x8/x16 slot
Cabling Requirements: Intel 10/25 Gigabit adapters
SFP+ Module Laser wavelength: 850 nanometer (not visible).
LC Cable type:
Multi-mode fiber with 50 micron core diameter, maximum length is 550 meters.
Multi-mode fiber with 62.5 micron core diameter, maximum length is 275 meters.
Connector type: LC.
SFP+ Module laser wavelength: 1310 nanometer (not visible).
LC Cable type:
Multi-mode fiber with 9 micron core diameter, maximum length is 3K meters.
10 /25 Gigabit Ethernet over SFP+ Direct Attached cable (Twinaxial).
Length 10 meters max.
1. Turn off the computer and unplug the power cord.
2. Remove the computer cover and the adapter slot cover from the slot that matches your adapter.
3. Insert the adapter edge connector into the slot and secure the bracket to the chassis.
4. Replace the computer cover, then plug in the power cord.
5. Power on the computer.
Install Drivers and software
Windows ○R Operating Systems
You must have administrative rights to the operating system to install the drivers.
1. Insert the CD driver bound with Intel network driver into your CD-ROM drive (also you can download
the latest drivers from support website).
2. If the Found New Hardware Wizard screen is displayed, click Cancel.
3. Start the Autorun located in the software package, the Autorun may automatically start after you have
4. Click Install Drivers and Software.
5. Follow the instructions in the install wizard to finish it.
Installing Linux Drivers from Source Code
1. Download and expand the base driver tar file.
2. Compile the driver module.
3. Install the module using the modprobe command.
4. Assign an IP address using the ifconfig command.
- Access Points
- Security Gateway / Firewalls
- Networking Switches
- Range Extenders / Repeaters
- USB Adapters
- Networking Cards
- Wireless Antenna / Radio
- Power Line Adapters
- Lan Extenders
- KVM Switches
- SFP Modules
- Media Converters
- PoE Adapters
- KVM Extenders
- Fiber Networking
- Load Balancer