- Excels at scanning coupons and mobile tickets directly from the screen of a mobile device.
- Instantly dresses up front-end operations.
- Available plug-in expands the scanner’s decoding and data formatting functionality, eliminating the need for host system modifications.
- Improves document management by capturing and storing electronic images, including coupons, personal checks, signatures and damaged packages.
- Increases efficiency by simultaneously deactivating EAS tags and decoding barcodes from up to 17 cm (7 in) away.
Honeywell Genesis 7580g Hands Free Barcode Scanner
The Genesis™ 7580g is the first presentation area-imaging scanner engineered to decode all standard 1D, PDF and 2D barcodes. Its revolutionary imaging technology is housed in an elegant, yet durable design. Powered by Adaptus™ Imaging Technology 6.0, the 7580g scanner packs breakthrough performance into a versatile form factor.
₹18,999.00 Inc. GST
80 mm x 83 mm x 150 mm (3.2 in x 3.3 in x 5.9 in)
340 g (12 oz)
5.5 VDC ± 0.25 V
2.0 W (400 mA @ 5 V)
0.5 W (100 mA @ 5 V)
Host System Interfaces
USB, RS232, Keyboard Wedge, IBM 46xx (RS485)
EAS with interlock (EAS model)
0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
-40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)
0% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
Designed to withstand 1.5 m (5 ft) drops
Sealed to resist airborne particulate contaminants
Area Image (832 x 504 pixel array)
200 cm/s (78 in/s) for 13 mil UPC at optimal focus
Horizontal: 46°; Vertical: 28°
20% minimum reflectance difference
Reads standard 1D, PDF, 2D, Postal and OCR symbologies *Note: Decode capabilities dependent on kit configuration
3 year factory warranty