Power & Value
The D-Link DGS-1250 Series Smart Managed Switches deliver real value as an Enterprise Access and Small-to-Medium Business (SMB) Access/Aggregation solution. They provide a range of physical interfaces (including a Console Port w/full CLI), multiple management interfaces, 11 Web languages, QoS enablement, and Advanced Layer-2 w/Lite Layer-3 features.
The DGS-1250 Series switches support 24 or 48 x 10/100/1000BASE-T ports, with each switch also supporting an additional 4 x 10G SFP+ ports for optical connections using multimode or single-mode SFP transceivers – enabling real network horsepower at a value price.
Easy Maintenance, Less Downtime
The DGS-1250 Series supports Dual Image and Dual Configuration functionality, as well as a Console Port, all of which make it easier to configure, troubleshoot, and make other changes without interfering with network operation, while full Command Line Interface (CLI) functionality enables remote configuration, without the need for the Internet. And if a network issue ever does occur, the supported Spanning Tree Protocols (STP/RSTP/MSTP) help keep things running without interruptions or downtime.
The DGS-1250 Series supports Auto Voice VLAN and Surveillance Mode, which allow Voice and Video traffic to be automatically identified and handled differently from regular network traffic. Auto Voice VLAN detects Voice over IP (VoIP) traffic and automatically segments it from the rest of the network, increasing security and allowing Quality of Service (QoS) to be applied.
High PoE Budget (370W)
The DGS-1250 series offers Power-over-Ethernet (PoE), which simplifies deployment with IP cameras, VoIP phones, Wireless Access Points, and other powered devices. Using the switch’s management interface, an administrator can control various PoE functions, such as remotely rebooting Cameras or Access Points, from anywhere on the network, including over the Internet. All PoE models support the IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at standards, and each PoE power budget varies per model.
The DGS-1250 Series comes with the D-Link Network Assistant (DNA) utility so admins can remotely control their network to the port level. DNA allows customers to easily discover multiple D-Link Smart Managed Switches within the same L2 network segment and display them onscreen for instant access.
- 24 x 10/100/1000BASE-T PoE ports
- 4 x 10G SFP+ ports for choosing the most suitable media type for your requirement
- Lite L3 Static Routing for increased network efficiency
- Advanced security features such as Access Control List, IMPB, 802.1X Authentication to enhance network security and protect the internet IT network
- 370W PoE Power Budget (802.3af/at) to allow more power for connected devices
- Dual Image & Configuration for reduced downtime
- Supports STP/RSTP/MSTP to maintain the quality of network
- Full CLI for for easy management
- QoS Enablement for performance improvement of critical network traffic
- 11 Web Languages for management flexiblity