Power & Value
The D-Link DGS-1250-28x Series Smart Managed Switches deliver real value as an Enterprise Access and Small-to-Medium Business (SMB) Access/Aggregation solution. They provide a range of physical interfaces (including a Console Port w/full CLI), multiple management interfaces, 11 Web languages, QoS enablement, and Advanced Layer-2 w/Lite Layer-3 features.
The DGS-1250 Series switches support 24 or 48 x 10/100/1000BASE-T ports, with each switch also supporting an additional 4 x 10G SFP+ ports for optical connections using multimode or single-mode SFP transceivers – enabling real network horsepower at a value price.
Easy Maintenance, Less Downtime
The DGS-1250 Series supports Dual Image and Dual Configuration functionality, as well as a Console Port, all of which make it easier to configure, troubleshoot, and make other changes without interfering with network operation, while full Command Line Interface (CLI) functionality enables remote configuration, without the need for the Internet. And if a network issue ever does occur, the supported Spanning Tree Protocols (STP/RSTP/MSTP) help keep things running without interruptions or downtime.
The DGS-1250 Series supports Auto Voice VLAN and Surveillance Mode, which allow Voice and Video traffic to be automatically identified and handled differently from regular network traffic. Auto Voice VLAN detects Voice over IP (VoIP) traffic and automatically segments it from the rest of the network, increasing security and allowing Quality of Service (QoS) to be applied.
Extensive Management and Advanced Features
The DGS-1250 Series comes with IGMP snooping, Port Mirroring, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), and Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP). The IEEE 802.3x Flow Control function allows servers to directly connect to the switch for fast, reliable data transfers. The series also supports advanced features such as Static Routing, which allows for communication between different user groups in different VLAN segments in a network.
- 24 x 10/100/1000BASE-T ports
- 4 x 10G SFP+ ports for choosing the most suitable media type for your requirement
- Lite L3 Static Routing for increased network efficiency
- Advanced security features such as Access Control List, IMPB, 802.1X Authentication to enhance network security and protect the internet IT network
- Dual Image & Configuration for reduced downtime
- Supports STP/RSTP/MSTP to maintain the quality of network
- Full CLI for for easy management
- QoS Enablement for performance improvement of critical network traffic
- 11 Web Languages for management flexiblity