The benefits of Aruba AP-207 include:
• Dual Radio 802.11ac Access Point
– Supports up to 867 Mbps in the 5GHz band (with 2SS/VHT80 clients) and up to 400 Mbps in the 2.4GHz band (with 2SS/VHT40 clients).
• Built-in Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE) radio
– Enables location-based services with BLE-enabled mobile devices receiving signals from multiple Aruba Beacons at the same time.
– Enables management of a network of Aruba Beacons.
• Advanced Cellular Coexistence (ACC) – Minimizes interference from 3G/4G cellular networks, distributed antenna systems and commercial small cell/femtocell equipment.
• Quality of Service for Unified Communication apps
– Supports priority handling and policy enforcement for unified communication apps, including Microsoft Skype for Business, with encrypted videoconferencing, voice, chat and desktop sharing.
• RF Management
– Adaptive Radio Management (ARM) technology automatically assigns channel and power settings, provides airtime fairness, and ensures that APs stay clear of all sources of RF interference to deliver reliable, high-performance WLANs.
– The Aruba 207 Series APs can be configured to provide part-time or dedicated air monitoring for wireless intrusion protection, VPN tunnels to extend remote locations to corporate resources, and wireless mesh connections where Ethernet drops are not available.
• Intelligent app visibility and control
– AppRF technology leverages deep packet inspection to classify and block, prioritize, or limit bandwidth for thousands of applications in a range of categories.
– Integrated wireless intrusion protection offers threat protection and mitigation, and eliminates the need for separate RF sensors and security appliances.
– IP reputation and security services identify, classify, and block malicious files, URLs and IPs, providing comprehensive protection against advanced online threats. – Integrated Trusted Platform Module (TPM) for secure storage of credentials and keys.