TP-Link smart switch TL-SL2428P is a cost-effective product solution for the small and medium business. TL-SL2428P has useful security features. The Storm Control feature protects against Broadcast, Multicast, and Unknown unicast Storm. Quality of Service (QoS, L2 to L4) provides enhanced traffic management capabilities to move your data smoother and faster. Anymore, the easy-to-use web management interfaces, along with SNMP and RMON, mean faster setup and configuration with less downtime. For workgroup and departments requiring cost-sensitive layer 2 switch and gigabit capability, TP-Link smart switch TL-SL2428P provides you the ideal access-edge solution.
IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant Power over Ethernet
The TL-SL2428P supports 24 ports of IEEE 802.3af/at-compliant PoE and has a total power supply of 250 W* to power any 802.3af/at-compliant power device. It’s an efficient and cost-effective choice to work with wireless access points, surveillance cameras, IP phones, and other PoE supported devices, while getting rid of cables or power lines running around. Compact and flexible, the TL-SL2428P is ideal to flexibly use PoE to deploy wireless access points or IP-based network surveillance cameras for projects or small business networks.
- Features 24 PoE ports, with total PoE power budget of 250 W* and useful PoE power management features
- Integrated security strategy including 802.1Q VLAN, Port Security, and Storm control help protect LAN area investment
- L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping optimize voice and video applications
- WEB/CLI managed modes, SNMP, RMON bring abundant management features
- Dual Firmware Image improves the reliability and uptime of your network