Auto-Channel Selection Technology
The DAP-F3711-I automatically scans the entire working channels during startup and selects the channel with minimum noise and interference, which improves long-distance transmission performance. Users can also specify a channel-hopping for a particular working area, which eliminates collisions with channels that are already occupied by other important users.
The DAP-F3711-I features the TDMA+ Polling wireless protocol for outdoor video/data transmission, which provides noise-immune, high-performance, carrier-class links. It also eliminates the conventional 802.11 CSMA/CA hidden-node problem by polling every client and intelligently allocating time slots to each client. Voice and Video sessions are also scheduled with the highest priority, so that the lowest latency can be achieved.It eliminates collision by polling every client and intelligently allocating time slots to each client.
Self Healing Mechanism
Self healing Mechanism works in an extremely noisy environment.It can degrade the external interference from the devices operating in or near the same frequency. This can also neutralize the noise floor , which is the background noise always presented in the unlicensed frequency band. By effectively preventing or reducing the unwanted signals, devices with this protocol can achieve better and stable throughput & delay in the congested area.
The DAP-F3711-I is suited for Video Surveillance in Transportation, Smart City, Oil & Gas Pipeline, Forestry, and Residential areas, and Video/Data transmission for Railways, Electric Power, and other long-distance industries, as well as wireless backhaul.
- Support 802.11ac standard with 2×2 MIMO technology
- Transmission distance 0~5Km. Max
- Wireless speed up to 867Mbps
- Support multiple operation modes: AP, Station, WDS AP, WDS Station
- Support point-to-point, point-to-multipoint connection
- Unique RF and antenna design enable long-range transmission
- Wireless multimedia optimization technology guarantees the stability of video and traffic transmission
- Support dual backup firmware
- Web based working scenario selection makes the installation and setting much easier
- Support remote configuration and upgrade management by AC
- Support SNMP